Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hmmmm . . .

I did a little searching for wise words about love. I couldn't resist these, for myself and anyone else who might identify. Enjoy!

- There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go. - Tennessee Williams

- Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

- Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

- Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

- If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I hadn't loved you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will.

- Every happy couple has at least one breakup behind them.

And my personal favorite, "If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more."


No comments:

Post a Comment