Sunday, January 8, 2012

And winter break comes to an end . . .


As always, it's a bit sad when winter vacation ends! It's been so nice to see friends, sleep, relax, and just be able to do anything (or nothing at all!) - it's clear how much this time off was needed.

Tessa is back (yea!) and we celebrated the end of break yesterday with an amazing lunch, a visit to the Museu de l'erotic (pretty interesting - I'd recommend a visit if you want to see something out of the ordinary), and some excellent day drinking. It was a fantastic day and definitely reminded me that now is a good time to start to those resolutions! :)

Tessa and I at Ryan's

Although I don't love the thought of waking up early and having lots to do, I am pretty excited to see my kiddos - I've missed them quite a bit. And a big part of me does love having a routine and schedule. :)

At the start of every new year, I'm always ready to actually put some of these resolutions into action! Healthy eating, consistent exercise, Spanish practice - it's all about to begin - and hopefully last longer than usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment