Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bursting!


In the past few weeks, and particularly in the past few days, it has literally felt like my heart is bursting with love. It's such a crazy, and wonderful, feeling! As you may have guessed, Matias has a lot to do with this :) It's amazing to me that everyday I seem to love even more about him. What a fantastic feeling - everyday just gets better, even when it seemed like the day before was as good as it could get! Love is grand . . .

It's been interesting to me that as my heart seems to be filling up with more and more love, I'm also missing friends and family more than ever. It's so hard to be feeling this way about someone and not really be able to share it with the people closest to me. I know this is part of the reality of living abroad, but it's definitely a part I don't like. No matter what, my friends and family won't know Matias the way they would if we were living in the same place, and that's a really hard thing for me.

It was so nice that Meaghan and Jessica were able to visit - just having friends that knew me before Spain catch a glimpse of my life in Barcelona helped. I so want to share it with the people I care most about! So, needless to say, visitors are welcome anytime - the sooner, the better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment