Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's already Thursday?

Another week has flown by and again I found myself saying to my co-worker, Lauren, this morning - "It's already Thursday?!" For the past four months or so, it seems that every week flies by. It may start off slowly, but I'm always shocked that the end arrives so quickly.

I just don't understand it. Why is time going so fast? I feel that as I've gotten older, time does seem to go so much quicker. I'm not sure why it is and I'm not sure that I like it! I was speaking to another co-worker last week about this. Her theory is that it's because we're living in a place like Spain where work and life are so balanced. Although the work week might be busy and stressful, it never takes over your personal life to the extent it did in the states. And so, the weekend always arrives quickly because you don't need it quite the way you did before.

Although I don't want time to go by any faster - I feel like there's so much to enjoy right now! - I will take a positive work life/social life balance any day of the week. Yet another reason why I love Spain . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment