Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year!

It's hard to believe that 2011 has arrived! I was thinking about how 2010 was a pretty fantastic year for me - I can't wait to see if the new year will be even better!

Here are some of my highlights of 2010:

*Amazing trips! A winter tour of Italy with Anna at this time last year, a three week road trip around Spain, visits to Tenerife, Mallorca, Tunisia, and Istanbul, one of the best weekends ever in Stuttgart for Oktoberfest

Prost!

*Friends and family visits to Spain - Megan and Jeff, Liz and Kevin, Meredith, Mike, Megan, Mom and Dad, and Emily - so many fun memories!

Mom, Dad, me, and Sevilla's Cathedral

*Experiencing fantastic festivals - Carnival in Cadiz, Feria in Sevilla, Running of the Bulls in Pamplona
Detectivas at Carnival

Ole! I loved Feria!

Anna and Megan in Pamplona

*The World Cup - one of the most fun months ever, especially because I was in Spain!

Viva Espana!

*New friends in Seville and Barcelona - Anna and Tessa being two of the best I could have asked for!

*Eating tons (maybe a little too much!) of amazing food

*Teaching English and learning Spanish (poco a poco!)

*Getting a job at ASB just when I thought I would be returning home AND then signing an additional two-year contract

*Good health

*Learning lots about myself, life, and love through new experiences, while having so much fun!


If you know me, then you know I love to make lists! So, of course, I have many New Year's Resolutions. :) Here are a couple:

*Visit (at least!) Greece, Croatia, Switzerland, Prague, and Paris

*Consistently exercise again

*Explore more of Barcelona

*Make more friends that aren't American

*Remember all past and future tenses in Spanish

I like to think that all of the above (and more) are possible in 2011!

Happy New Year!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment