Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Uff!

I know that as a teacher, we're lucky enough to have (well-deserved :) multiple-week breaks. However, I had forgotten how rough the return to reality can be! It's only Wednesday and I already feel like vacation was months ago!

It's been so great to see my kids again - somehow they seemed to have matured a bit more and become even more hilarious during the winter break. It's also nice to have a bit of a routine again. But, the early mornings and jam-packed school days, followed by Spanish class, or homework club, or English lessons are definitely making the transition back to real life a little difficult! I have quickly been reminded that I have a tendency to take on a little too much . . . especially when hoping to enjoy life a bit as well! Hopefully, it will all seem quite normal in a week or two.

Although I've been a bit tired so far, I still think 2011 is off to a pretty good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment