Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love Makes Me Happy


It's hard to believe that my time in the US has already come to an end! As always, time goes amazingly fast. As I sit in the Zurich airport awaiting my last flight of the day, I've been thinking about a couple of things (one being that I have to find a way to sleep on airplanes!).

While visiting with friends and family, there was something that I noticed amongst almost all of them - how happy they seem to be in their relationships. From a couple only dating a few months, to one being together for ten years, with many that are somewhere in between, they all seemed so happy!! And this made me so happy!

I've always known that I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, but this trip confirmed it. I love seeing people in love, especially when it's people that I love. Because I now only see these friends a couple of times a year, it makes me feel so much better to see how happy they are. Without a doubt, this was one of the best parts of my trip. It's official - in addition to a million other things, I ♥ love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment