Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today is one of those days . . .


when I can't imagine leaving Spain anytime soon! Perfect temperatures, cloudless skies, and so many people! Weather has always had a huge affect on my mood and outlook, which is why I loved living in Colorado. Seville has just as much sunshine with warmer temperatures - it's amazing! (At least it's amazing in February - July is a different story!)

In addition, there are people out everywhere enjoying tapas and cervezas in every plaza imaginable. By my house, there is a rock band playing, adults socializing, and kids running around. Seville is just so full of life!

As Anna and I were discussing last night, we are not necessarily in love with teaching English and both miss our respective jobs and studies . . . but, we are both so in love with this place! It is spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment