Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Maybe a year is enough . . .

The last 24 hours have been one of the rare times where I've been thinking maybe a year in Spain will be enough! The incessant rain (which apparently never lasts this long), my leaking house (that has yet to fixed), frustrating landlords who want us to pay rent even though our house is unsafe, roommates who smoke in the house although it's supposed to be non-smoking, and again feeling stressed about money when I thought I was finally getting somewhere have caused me to not wake up on the right side of the bed this morning! Knowing me, I will most likely be feeling cheerful and positive in a few hours, but at that moment, I am missing the comforts of home more than ever! :( I'm off to Spanish class, which I am very excited for - hopefully it will turn my mood around and remind that I love Spain, regardless of how differently things are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment