Sunday, February 14, 2010

Carnaval en Cadiz!

Wow - what a fantastic time! Carnaval was even better than I expected - fantastic costumes, great music, tons of people-watching, and many, many laughs! Although I always hate the stress of thinking of a costume, I am always later reminded of how fun it is when everyone is wearing them.

One of the many, many things I love about Spain is how so many things happen here that would never be okay in the US. A few of them are a little disgusting (I've never seen so many men urinating in streets in my life!) - but most are fantastic (parents bringing their babies along in strollers so they can still enjoy a night out!).

Carnaval was a great success - a long, but very memorable night in Spain!

Everyone becomes a friend when in costume!


Anna and I were detectives on the case . . .


Streets were lined with people everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment