Monday, September 21, 2009

starting to have a routine . . .

It's only been a few days, but I'm beginning to feel like I'm actually starting to have a bit of a routine, and a pretty fabulous one at that! I woke up around 9:00 this morning and actually managed to make a decent cup of coffee - super, super strong, but good. I worked on my lesson plans for my classes tonight (still hoping to get a little more ahead of the game, but not there yet!). I joined "Gimnasio Sevilla" this morning and finally did something other than walking and running, which was a very nice change. (I'm pretty excited to try a pilates class in Spanish on Wednesday!)

Now I'm enjoying some lunch and relaxing before getting ready for class. A group of us is then going out to dinner tonight around 10:30 to celebrate the birthday of some friends. Tomorrow - I'll essentially do it all over again! I think this is a schedule I can handle . . . Although I know it won't (and can't!) last, I must admit that not having to leave for work until 4:30 is kind of amazing! Overall, the Spanish lifestyle is a wonderful one for helping to balance out life and work - something I've struggled with for the past seven years. I could easily become accustomed to this routine . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment