Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tapantoni

During the month of May, the Sant Antoni neighborhood has been offering "Tapantoni" - a tapas tour where 20 bars and restaurants offer a set tapa and a drink (usually a caña or vermouth) for 2€! I LOVE this idea because everything is decided for you - where to go and when, as well as what to order. It also provides a reason to check out bars and restaurants you may not have normally visited. I'm happy to say that I was able to visit 13 of the participating bars with a variety of friends. Every place was good, but I definitely had some favorites. Looking for a place to eat in Sant Antoni? Check these out!

Bar Calders - located on c/ Parlament (one of my new favorite streets) and always full of people.

Bar Merquén - excellent bravas! Definitely a place I want to visit again - the menu looks delicious!

Fabrica Moritz - who doesn't love visiting a brewery? This place has great food, a great ambiance, and great beer on tap.

Nostalgic - a teeny, tiny bar - loved it!

Rekons - so many empanadas, too little time

No comments:

Post a Comment