Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ruta de Tapas

Last night Tessa and I joined Hayley, Carlos, and lots of others on the Barcelona Ruta de Tapas. I wish I had known about this sooner - I have no doubt I would have been checking it out all week if I had!

There were than 40 bars/restaurants around the city participating. Each bar offers a set tapa and a caƱa for 2.40 euros! Such a great price! This is such a great way to visit new places and see what they have to offer. We stopped in a number of places I've walked by hundreds of times, yet never visited for a variety of reasons.

Although we didn't get to enjoy as many places as I would have liked (too many people!), it was great to get a new taste of Barcelona! I will be sure to look for more opportunities like this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment