Sunday, July 19, 2009

10 more days . . .


Wow - I can hardly believe it, but in just ten days, I will be leaving for Spain!! Luckily, the excitement I was feeling at home has continued since being back in Denver. I've been having so much fun (see 4th of July and fourteener pics), but still feel so ready for this adventure to start.

Emily left today for Switzerland - I can't wait to hear about the start of her adventure. Megan is moving out tomorrow, so it will soon be just Indy and I at 365 S. Williams. As I look around our house that is full of boxes and in a state of disarray, it's definitely evident that a change is coming!

My to-do list is slowly shrinking and my pile of things to take with me is quickly growing. I'm looking forward to my parents arriving on Thursday - I know they'll be a huge help!

No comments:

Post a Comment