Friday, January 3, 2014

Feeling lucky about . . .


 Just before break, Tessa, Anne, Tanya and I were discussing what we thought 2014 would be the year "of." We all agreed 2013 was a great year, but that we were also ready for the next one - and expected it to be even better. And so we decided that 2014 would be the year of "luck." Who knows what exactly this will entail, but I can't wait to find out!

This idea has prompted me to also think about all that I already feel lucky to have in my life. For example:
  • my health
  • an amazing family 
  • really, really great friends, in Barcelona and around the world
  • a steady job that I love
  • the fact I get to live in Barcelona
  • enough money and time to travel

In addition, there are so many things happening in 2014 that I already feel so lucky to be part of:
  • my parents visiting in February
  • January girls' weekend in Venice
  • being part of a literacy coaching cohort with upcoming meetings in The Hague and Budapest
  • seeing Justin Timberlake in Paris in April!
  • Mike and Sarah getting married in August (and officiating their wedding!)

I mean, I'm a pretty lucky girl already :) I can't wait to see what else 2014 has in store for me - and you!



No comments:

Post a Comment