Thursday, February 2, 2012

So Sweet!



One of the best parts of being a teacher, particularly an elementary teacher, is just how sweet students can be. Although it might not be apparent everyday, sometimes it couldn't be clearer just how much they care! I know there are plenty of things I do that my students don't love, but when I'm not there, regardless of how great the substitute is, they seem to think I'm the best teacher ever. Completely untrue, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel good.

The girls in my class gave this letter to Tessa to deliver to me. I have to say, it includes some of the best messages I've yet to receive! It confirms that being a teacher is one of he best jobs ever, and that I particularly love this group of kids. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is true, you have been missed. Get better soon!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete