Sunday, May 9, 2010

Barcelona, here I come!

As most of you know, I accepted a job with the American School of Barcelona this week! (Check out their website below!) This is a school I have been applying to for over a year and a half - I can hardly believe that I now will be working there! It's been a whirlwind starting to figure out the details and I am so excited about it. I will be teaching 5th grade and back in the classroom full time. I am thrilled to be getting a visa, a salary, insurance, and Spanish lessons! And of course, the fact that I get to stay in Spain is pretty amazing as well! :) I hope to have many visitors during the 2010-2011 school year - come on over!

1 comment:

  1. You will love the IB Program/philosophy. My current elementary school is IB and the foundation I'm joining in Budapest is IB as well. Glad you got the security of a salary and will be back in the classroom. I'm looking forward to visiting you in Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete