Sunday, June 14, 2009

6 weeks and counting!



Now that Liz's wedding is over, it's hit me that I really am leaving soon! That was the last big event I really had to think about before the reality of my move. It was such a fun week with my best friends - bittersweet as always. I feel as though I'm definitely on a bit of an emotional roller coaster these days, moving from excitement to anxiety to sadness back to excitement every few minutes!

I started Spanish classes this week and that definitely made me excited - it's hard to believe that I will be immersed in Spanish soon. Although I have a feeling my brain will be ready to explode, I love knowing that someday soon I'll really be able to communicate en espanol . . . That's about as much preparation as I've done at the moment. The thought of cleaning and packing is a bit overwhelming right now - once summer school is over, I'll really be able to start preparing a bit more. More updates to follow!


1 comment:

  1. If you happen to live in Denver and are interested in taking Spanish classes, I highly recommend www.denverspanishhouse.com - it's a fantastic place!

    ReplyDelete